August 17, 2009

Random Talking...

I am a psychotic lunatic aren't I? Please to god don't answer that... Everyone has their fair shares of being hurt, depressed, sad, emotional ALL THE TIME. Like a 24/7 depression phase. Well I'm in it. Fantastic right?

Have you ever been jealous but your too afraid to admit because either you don't want to seem like the over bearing girlfriend or the bad friend who's not worthy of being the BFF. Theres countless reasons for why you might not want to admit. I always thought jealous mean't that you wanted to be that person. Like you wish you were that person. But really thats just ONE version of being jealous.. >.<>.<>.< I should just go steal my friends who has one apparently but doesn't use it. or my uncles. His guitar is apparently just for show. MAN. :/

OMG! Love this song: Island by The Starting Line... Ahhh... Such a gorgeous song. I love the voice, the music, the lyrics... Man just so pretty. "Just keep a hold on me, Dont let go, If float away, If you float away, Waiting too long for a ship to come, Don't you float away, Don't you float away... " COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO ALL MY MUSIC! ITs DA BOMB!

WOO! Sabotage by The Beastie Boys... :] yeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh.... :P

:] Ooooo la la Face Down (acoustic version) by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus... "Do you feel like a man when you push her around, Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground, well I'll tell you my friend, One day this worlds gotta end, As the your lives crumble down, A new life she has found.. Face down in the dirt, she said this doesnt hurt, i've finally had enough.."

Unwinding Cable Car by Anberlin! I have got to thank Jakez for finding them on youtube!! They are so AWESOME. All he did was search "Inevitable" and they came up. Thank you Jakez!!

YESSSSSSSSSS.... Fake It by Seether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D finally an angry song!! ....I suggest the clean version just in case your parents might walk through the door and you have it on full blast. it says the F word so you have been warned. O.O

I am going to go now since I'm going to watch The Time Traveler's Wife with my mother. :] Hopefully its good!! I really like Rachel McAdams!!! Shes so pretty! Well toodle doo oh weird ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment